26113: Query: From Benson

From: Legrace Benson <legrace@twcny.rr.com>

FROM: LeGrace Benson/Arts of Haiti Research Project

I am looking for A Bibliography of Haitian Architecture? by Anghelen
Arrington Phillips, published in Cocoanut Grove , Fl. 1984.    Also, various
searches have yielded very few references to the vernacular, especially
rural vernacular architecture of Haiti other than one study done in the
north by a team from LSU working with Eddy Lubin at ISPAN. I have heard that
there are several published studies and would appreciate receiving any
information about these.  (I know the studies on Gingerbread, but that is
not what I am seeking.)