26122: Simidor (comment): List of candidates (fwd)

From: daniel simidor <danielsimidor@yahoo.com>

Aren?t we missing the real, real point of Aristide?s
undoing?  That if such a man, with such a background,
and the circumstances around him, could fail, then any
man (or woman) in his place would also fail?  The
people pitted the best they had against the system
(the beast) and the system won (the beast corrupted
him).  What then is our next move?  To put another man
in his place, or to change the system?  What is the
system anyway (corruption, satrapy, imperialism)?