Corbett is home -- List mail can once again be sent to Corbett

From Bob Corbett

Folks, I am home from a wonderful and refreshing visit to Costa Rica and
will be re-opening the Haiti list TODAY. Please send any list mail to me here at corbetre@webster.edu

I look forward to getting back to the list, and I have a plan to suggest to you later on that will make it such that I will be able to run the list in the future even when I travel.

That can come later. Now, please send your notes to me and I'll get going again.

Once again, there is a huge thanks to be offer to Dan Craig for running the alternative list while I was away. I know all of you who were on that list appreciate Dan's generous work in keeping the list running for that long period I was away. Thanks, Dan, so very much,

Bob Corbett