26563: frank eaton(note): December in PAP (fwd)

From: Frank Eaton <frankeaton@mac.com>

Dear List-

I'll be in Port au Prince from December 7th through December 21st and I'd like to meet as many of you as possible.  I'm shooting a non-politically oriented documentary (set against the election, of course), will be in country with my cameras, and am looking to fill my schedule with interviews and adventures with as many fascinating people as I can squeeze into two weeks.

If you're not camera shy, please contact me:

Frank Eaton
211 East Third Street
Winston-Salem, NC 27101
(336) 624.3717