26577: Vedrine: Free editing in Kreyol (fwd)

From: E Vedrine <evedrine@hotmail.com>

Free editing in Kreyol.

I do offer free editing of all texts in Haitian Creole (Kreyol) to help promoting the language and to help with literacy in Haiti as well in the Diaspora. It’s a disgrace for instance to see zillion of mistake on CD’s and other texts where people write in Kreyol, trying not to respect the official orthography. I’d prefer the ELECTRONIC version of all texts people want me to edit.

e.w.vedrine,
http://www.palli.ch/%7Ekapeskreyol/bibliographie/vedrine.html