26579: Du Tuyau: While Mister Corbett was for taking little vacation was in Costa Rica (fwd)

From: viandemoulue@aol.com

Good morning, or afternnon, or evening for everyone on the wonderful list for
Mister Corbett. Meanwhile, while Mister Corbett was enjoying "army-less" Costa
Rica, [No tonton makout help with more little progress] the country of nice-
looking beaches and other spelling for the word "beaches", I realized that
life is really a beach. Therefore, in the thereforeness of all things, I
declared this morning to my head, that "I might as well relax, and enjoy this
beach of life". Okay, okay okay. Now seriousness.

While Mister Corbett was absent, many things political happened in the Haiti
country. Here are some things:

1. Mister Dumarsais Simeus became kandida pou prezidan;
2. Mister Simeus was thrown out of the right for candidacy for prezidan;
3. Mister Simeus got back on the ballot scene with help from the Boniface
former house, La Cour de Cassation;
4. Mister Simeus got kicked out of the possibility-ness to become prezidan
when Mister Latortue got mad and created his own Council of Wise Men;
5. Mister Simeus passport number was posted on all website political Haitians
as the new, truly, American candidate; [I could see Marc Bazin smiling this
time; he now "Lavalas", no more "American" candidate];
6. Mister Simeus, a good and decent man otherwise, got trapped in the
wonderfully funny-funky game of Haitian politics;
7. Mister Simeus send news to all networks and ask Diaspora for help;
8. Mister Simeus lives the "Grand Hotel" to return to "Pont Sonde";
9. Mrs. Rice not convince Mister Latortue that Mister Simeus should be
prezidan; (well, ... this time, maybe no retribution for mister Latortue);
10. Mister Manigat, all the while in the meanwhiles, is doing all sorts
of "Mannigèt bouzen" (pardon my French) to become prezidan, if no enough
people vote for him. That's perhaps his last chance to drink juice at the
Palace when he wakes up as usual in his habit, in the middle of the night to
drink a big glass of juice (youn gwo po ji). Manigat ava, gwo pans.

Okay. My advice to Simeus: work hard to help change law for nationality and
then next time, when it is all legal, and if I am no killed yet (even though I
am no politician, no understand politik either, just like to tell little jokes
sometimes), I'll even vote for you just because you help Haitians get into
their country business a little more structurally correctly.

Du Tuyau, moun fou, in his spasmic spasms.