26284: Du Tuyau: (Opinion) Please don't do it (fwd)

From: viandemoulue@aol.com

In a message last night for the day almost this morning, I got a message like
this one from a "no-like-me" person:

Stop your vituperation about Manigat. The man is a scholar with impeccable
brilliance, while you are a >moron with the brain of a chicken.

**********

Okay. I know. I don't even have a brain. But sometimes, the grey matter in my
head and my intuition political, however feeble, are indicators to me like
barometers that tell the temperature in the room. Alrite, this is how it is,
brother.

I like Manigat very much. He is smart, scholar like you say in nice language I
cannot speak, but also a man with a string for illegality. If you no belief
for me, follow the factual lines of the facts.

Manigat no speaking and we all know he has big mouth for speaking; Latortute
worked for Manigat before; Latortue chooses someone and send the person to CEP
electoral group to make things happen, work, move along. Now someone from CEP,
Mister Patrick Fequiere, is speaking the truth with suspicion he have about
process and new chosen person by Latortue. You think it's all simply
coincidental? You think IFES complaining is not based on some fear legitimate
that something fishing going on? You think that Manigat has no guarantee he is
probably will be making it prezidan despite any or all odds, for prezidan? You
fooling your only self. If you no belief for me, just remember what happen
after 1987 massacre at Ruelle Vaillant. Okay? Okay okay....

I have strong, for one time in my whole stupid life "reasonable" intuitiveness
that something is being concocted behind the scene of the movie theater in the
CEP, to benefit Manigat. Mister Fequiere his self say that this electoral
election may cause more trouble afterwards than expected because of potential
fraud, and you think it's me hating Manigat? Big Tchwip for you my friend!!

As usual, just like 1987 when I tell some friends "watch, Manigat next
selected prezidan by military soldiers" and nobody belief for me (until they
saw it's true: Manigat prezidan for 46 days he-he-he), same way I telling for
you and all people Haitian that they need to "veye yo" (watch out).

There is some bad food being cooked in the national palace kitchen. The chef
of that food restaurant is Mister Mannigèt-Bouzen, "Manigat" (pardon my
French, I no speak French well at all no even speaking it little bit).

Du Tuyau moun fou