26587: RE: 26584: walton (comment) RE: 26580: Vedrine: (article):What are the pres idential candidates credentials in Haitian (fwd)

From: Phil Magloire <cateringplus@hotmail.com>

Mr. Walson,

I could not agree with you more and no one should disagree with the principle that Haitian people should require of these potential candidates evidence of their public works. what have you already done for the country besides being part of a political party or holding a government job?

Though I kind of like the idea that a candidate who is already rich might not want to rob the country; but that is far from the truth as it pertains to Haitians politicians. At the same time, I would like to ask those rich candidates, how many hospitals, schools, roads etc... they built?

cateringplus@hotmail.com