26593: Du Tuyau: (opinion once more) Re: Electoral preference (fwd)

From: viandemoulue@aol.com

Some may think I have preference for presidential candidates. But for the truth
of things, I have little preference for nobody. In fact, in the best of worlds,
I could care less and less. This is why, if you run down the list of
potentially future prezidan in 2006, if they finally have elections for
prezidan:

- Kandida Dany Toussaint? Well, well-well, I think Jean Dominique would be and
is turning into his grave; too much suspiciousness on that guy and everybody
little scared to talk the truth more;

-Kandida Serges Gilles? Besides his beautiful French and his solid
intellectualism, I know little of him except that his great credential is
anti-Aristide;

-Kandida Rene Preval? Why should I be for Preval when I cannot hold a beer or a
glass of wine in my system, while having a half-decent conversation? The guy,
known for vale tafia efficiently, is too shy or afraid for his life, to even
campaign little bit on the streets;

-Kandida Marc Bazin? You must be kidding me? Bazin is my "skirt", V.S.
competitor!! After all, he has such a skirt-chaser reputation, that I blush
every time I hear the name of him under my black-ink-like skin;

-Kandida Dumarsais Mecene Simeus? That's a joke, right? Simeus has already been
"seasoned" by tradition politicians and all others with garlic, black pepper,
curry, zoranj si, sitwon-lemon. All they're waiting for is to "throw him on the
grill". They would "cook" him well-done on the presidential chair, if he ever
was becoming prezidan. He best use his middle Latin-like name, Mecene, to do
what Roman rich guy Mecene used to do in long time Rome powerful: help those
any way he can, make a better country for us without vilifying his self in a
stupid run for prezidan;

-Kandida Manigat? Oh well ... the guy makes Aristide look like an "altruist,
ego-less" Haitian politician. Manigat has an ego as tall as Himalaya; as wide
as the Antartica, and as deep as ... Dean's Blue Hole.

My preference, in the preferential electoral procedural thing, is for the
"buffer", Parlement, to choose good and thinking people with thoughtfullness
who can help reforming the system. I would like to see good and smart people in
legislature, even when I disagreement philosophical with them. People who can
help reform system like Mrs Myrlande Manigat, Frandley Denis Julien, and on and
on and on. People like that, you know... and many others who running for Senate
or Deputy. That for stupid me, is the crux of the reformation necessity for a
Haiti better than focusing so much all the time on a good prezidan who always
deceitful. After that, I really don't care who prezidan we have if we have good
parlement that can pass and create system to enforce correctly structurally,
good laws.

Du Tuyau, stupidly boring as ever