26652: Du Tuyau: (reply) "Opinionated" on the truth in partiality (fwd)

From: viandemoulue@aol.com

I am glad. Very glad. We have in Haiti a constitution. The problematic is,
everybody who want to do something good think they have to be president. Maybe
we need new rule on prezidan. Let's see ... To be prezidan d'Ayiti, someone
needs:

1.  To give discount at the airport to all diaspora if you want diaspora to
help Ayiti;
2.  To study the Haitian Constitution by heart, recite it intelligently, in
Kreyól and in Français, on the day the prezidan-wanna-be go to CEP for
application to be prezidan. (P.S. For that recitation to be credible, camera
and radio stations from all Haiti have to be there to recording the
recitation, and report recitation "LIVE" on TNH, Metropole, Melodie FM, Tele
Haiti, etc. et ra);
3.  To have lived in Ayiti for more than two months, NOT in a hotel but in the
little Pont Sondé House;
4.  To stop sending imèl/emails unsollicited to quiet Diaspora people, who
really don't care that someone Diaspora who live in Hotel want to be prezidan;
5.  To promise and prove through actions during campaigning, that once
prezidan the person will not become the new Caesar, the new Duvalier, the new
Baron Samedi, the new Lougawou of Ayiti;
6.  To not consider the Constitution as just a piece of paper;
7.  To run or to not run, (the new Shekspi/Shakespeare question "à la
Haitian") under Lavalas mantra if you want to have credibility with the masses
of poor and uneducated, of analfabèt-pa-bèt (I don't know the answer: ask
Preval who scaring the pants off of the coup d'etat rats of the elite-wanna-be
politicians);
8.  To drink only rum Barbancourt, Prestige beer, and Zo Devan for
Kleren/tafya. In words other than these, no fine French Champagne or
California Wine .... well, maybe you can have fun with the "California grils";
9.  To (in serious note) promise to reform the country so everyone can have a
real voice in the demokrasy, not just some people with money or gwo kontak
(big contact with big name people) abroad;
10. To promise, if the new prezidan is a man, that he will not look at my
girlfriend with wanting eyes when I go to Ayiti on vacation, and stay away
from her inder some sick pretexts with the sole and true intent of going to
Copa Cabana for a "Dominican-girl-binge" weekend (I have to take "revenge" for
my pipol-people, on the Trujillists in the DR).

If kandida can adhere to those desiderata, then I will consider encouraging
for Diaspora like me to have right to run for prezidan by changing FIRST,
through thoughtful and intelligent and pragmatic amendments, the laws
pertaining to nationality in the Haitian Constitution. Otherwise I will keep,
eternally, now-and-forever-and-ever-AMEN, my meager hope on different
government branches other than the prezidan branch, to help make something
betterment out of Ayiti.

Ayiti, all people reading this, is a country of moun fou. No wonder I lost my
mind a few years ago when it comes to Ayiti. One week, you think some people
are sane. Next week or month, they let friends who only want access to
pouvwa/power in Haiti, convince them to forget all rules of law and try
to "tricky-Dick" us by revisiting the Diaspora issue with an emotional bent.
Their only goal? "La Presidans".

Last time we got tricked like that, it was with Titid's rightful idea
(wrongfully applied), of we "10th department". Sometimes, I just feel like
saying bad thing invective in Kreyól to all people politicians Haitians like:
Lanmèd, fout!!! Kite m anpè - leave me alone to live!! But I respectful and no
say that. I know Simeus means well but vieux frère, it's the wrong way. You're
putting yourslef in more trouble than the Haitian presidency is worth.

Du Tuyau, moun fou