26695: ayiti1804 (inquiry) Archimandrite Michael Graves (fwd)

From: Haiti 1804 <ayiti1804@hotmail.com>

I was just thinking about our former fellow Corbett list member, Father Mikael Graves on this, the one year anniversary of his passing. I am wondering: what ever became of his work? What became of St. Nectarios Chapel, St. George's Orthodox School, and all of the other works that Father Mike started? Who is leading the church now? Was his sudden, mysterious death ever seriously investigated?