26770: kathleen (reply)Re: 26767: Nlbo: (locally published) A Tribute to Haiti~@~Ys Most Prolific Author and Educator (fwd)

From: Kathleen <kathleenmb@adelphia.net>

Thank you, Nikita, for your moving and articulate description of  the HSA
conference.

You would have met students (and me!) if there had been an arrangement where
those who were not able/interested in the meals and soirees, but only the
presentations and intellectual development, were able to attend/pay for just
the lectures (and meeting old friends and new people along the way).
Personally, I could attend only one day or two, no nights or meals,  but was
informed I would have to pay the full price for three with meals.  It's not
the principle, it's the money.  Maybe we will all be luckier next year.

kathleen