26774: kathleen (ask) Re: 26772: Arthur (news) SOS Journalists announces release of kidnapped journalist (fwd)

From: Kathleen <kathleenmb@adelphia.net>

Is it I, or is there no concern beyond being President among the Haitian
leaders about this terrible problem in Haiti?  We see the new emblazoned
t-shirts for each candidate on yahoo.com, and the thousand person rallies;
where are the shows of force to protect journalists and citizens?  Forget
tourists and returning residents; who would take such a risk?  This seems to
be an analogue to the NYC "getting paid" phenonomen, only worse.  Is there a
Haitian Guiliano in Port au Prince?  Kathleen