26809: Jepiem (reply) Fwd: Re: 26785:.More kidnappings (querry and commentary) (fwd)

From: Jepiem@aol.com

What is going on in Haiti? For a while, there was a lull in the wave of
kidnappings or so it seemed, and people were quick to attribute this to the
hiring of a new police chief. Now more than ever we hear again of more of the
same. Furthermore, from the reports of on site observers, living conditions
have taken a dive for the worse since the change of government brought about with great fanfare by the "International Community". The mounds of carbage at the crossroads and on the sidewalks are getting taller and staying put almost undisturbed except by the errant dogs, people have to look harder for their daily bread, the dollar exchange rate is higher even though the incoming fabricated selected government found a way to lower the rate immediately after its installation. People who can afford it are leaving with more determination to not return. We are told that the current government was installed only as a caretaker to organize elections, yet there is a CEP that is supposed to do that.

 There are scores of foreign armed troops running up and down the streets in
their armored trucks, oblivious to acts of banditism being committed against
the  population. They say perhaps rightfully that their mission is not to
police. Yet  this is the most urgent need of Haiti at the moment. So what was
the
purpose of  that regime change? What is the purpose of the visits of those
important US  people to the National Palace? What is going on? Are we being
prepared for some  theatrical last act where some "disturbance" will take place
in
some part of the  country and a new"temporary" government will be installed
"because the haitians  can't bring themselves to elect themselves a
government"?

In this haitian chaos,  anyone's guess is as good as mine. May be the powers
that be in this  "International Community" would dare to share we us common
mortals what it is  they are cooking up for the gods of Haiti.
Math Jay