26846: Koleva: Request for information (fwd)

From: Gergana Koleva <gergana@journalist.com>

Does anyone know where I can buy, or rent, Raoul Peck's documentary film "Profit and Nothing But"?

Also, I am doing research on a travel piece about Haiti and am curious how much the moto taxi drivers in Jacmel charge for a ride? I visited Jacmel last summer, but never took the chance of hailing one of those...

And finally, whom may I contact to find out more about cabana rentals in Cayes Jacmel and nearby areas?

Thanks in advance for any information,
Gergana