26874: Du Tuyau (Commenting on country) Red carpet for Dominicanie (fwd)

From: viandemoulue@aol.com

Haitian governments (right, center right, left, and center-left, and side
right and left and extremes too) tend to revere the east side of Hispaniola
even if they kill our children. Maybe we like and respect them so much because
they kill our children but that's another story.

I am not bashing Dominican Republic; we are responsible of and for our
responsibility even if we don't think so. Fernandez know that very well and
much more than just a little bit. Before he come to Haiti, he makes public
declaration stating that Haiti is failed state: true very much. He says also
that Haitian politicians are corrupt and that why is why Haiti is the way it
is: truth for the second time or call it, true- two. So, in domino-playing
talk, in Kreyól, before coming to Haiti, prezidan Leonel Fernandez fè de
kabès. Okay now, what is our responsibility for our country upside-down?

- Funny how we respect law abroad, but no respect for law at home in-country.
In all due respect for Mister Simeus good deeds and luv for Haiti, he need
understanding that the law is clear; he cannot be prezidan not until the law
constitutional is amended so he can run for prezidan. In the craziness of him
to be prezidan (so what's new there?) he damaged even more the dysfunctional
legal system. How is it that despite evidence to the fact, a supreme court
Haitian (Cour de Cassation) actually finds it correct for Simeus to run for
prezidan? No just one time; two, yes 2 times. This makes no sense and after
those two verdict, I am convinced that I will no more ever trust a Haitian
lawyer or judge; they seem to read the law tèt anba (upside-down); they're
lawyer who are analfabèt/illiterate in law.

But that's not even funny yet, which proves that Fernandez is right to
disrespectful towards a country he was just about to visit. Next is even worse
from Latortue.

-It is clear like clear water, that Cour de Cassation is judiciary, and Prime
Ministership is executive. Oh well ... the tradition of gwo ponyèt / fat
muscle Haitian politics go even more further. This is also from the people who
yesterday ask for Aristide to go because Aristide autocrat. After no even 2
years, Latortue also got the training quick. Oh man is he a quick study he he
he!!!  Latortue decide, as executive branch person, to fire five, fire 5
supreme court judges. And some people talk of independence of judiciary.
Another joke Haitian except that the joke is mortal with bad consequence even
further. That clearly is no role for Latortue/executive branch. Most people
and me too, can understand frustration from executive branch. Maybe it's even
true that Simeus did indee "grese pat jij yo" (give little dola to the
judges). Still, it is not executive right to have so much power on the
judiciary by firing them.

Please don't tell me "this is Haiti". It is because "it is Haiti" that anyone
who want good thing for the country need respect for the "independence" of the
branches of government. But I am obviously talking rubbish because in Haiti,
the word "independence" is a joke and "independece" ended in 1825 with deal
with Charles X with "Tonton Boyer" (reference: Aristide asking for little
money 21 billion dola, another little joke). So nature /gwo ponyèt, take over
always, always take over reasoning and rectitude and restraint. How sadly sad
even more!!

Now, how can anybody mad even little bit with Fernandez? If I was Dominican, I
would make it a career as comedian to tell jokes about people politician
Haitians. They're so funny. Even the Diaspora that are necessary for real for
betterment Haiti is further damaged with this Simeus candidacy.

When Simeus is in the United Country of Great States, he do everything in and
with respect for law and order; he no try to destroy or circumvent American
people law. Why he think he can do that and actually do that the moment he
step foot or two feet in Haiti? He suppose to be example to examplify good and
he is doing damaging stuff even more. Frustrating?

Why can we not respect our country the same way we respect all other country
and people? Make little sense for me and many other people diaspora. Silence
on Simeus candidacy  in Diaspora is not based on agreement with his damaging
country further; it is silence based on fear. Some people even accuse Condi
Rice's House of involvement in this horrible thing that is so illegal. Could
that be true? Me hope not true at all. In all honesty, I would rather see
someone like Charlito Baker prezidan, at this point, than a Simeus. That's
just plain disrespect for people Haitian what Simeus is doing; we need law
respect, not law violators like that.

Meanwhile, we're opening the carpet very red, the red carpet for
our "commandeur", the very dignified dignitary Leonel Fernandez. We do it even
better when he disrespectful to us. Our people politicians are so "full-of-it".

Du Tuyau, grinding

----- End forwarded message -----