26936: Jepiem" (reply) Fwd: Re: 26928: (additional comments) Jobs in Haiti (fwd)

From: Jepiem@aol.com

Kathleen is very concerned about security and puts that as The condition to
start talking about jobs in Haiti. Yes it is essential to have security, but
there are other requirements that go as in tandem with security. Electricity
is  a must as well as reliable land phone lines running water and good road. In

 Haiti they say "deye monn gin monn" You never find a problem that you can
solve  by itself. And for these solutions, we are not just talking about Port
au

Prince  and Petion Ville but the entire republic.This is 2005 and soon 2006
after all  and you can't run businesses without those things. I may have missed

it all but  I haven't heard any of the many aspirants to the presidency talk
about those  priorities. But again I don't live in Haiti and I'm just
foreigner or diaspora  and what do I know. May be they have another more
important
list that they keep  to themselves. Anyway did any of these guys ever promised
the  people thousands of jobs like Morse asks? All these considerations of
requirements for development of jobs are really moot aren't they? When will
Haiti
have its true revolution?
Math Jay