26969: Corbett (POSTING RULES) annoucement for Corbett

From Bob Corbett

Folks,

I have had a "rule" for posting for ages and most of you don't follow it, and I've let it go. It has made much much much more work for me.

Now that I am not posting e-mail addresses in the heading, it becomes more important to enforce this simple rule.

Beginning NOW this rule will be in force:

I WILL POST NO NOTES THAT DO NOT FOLLOW THESE PROCEDURES:

1. Do not post over the top of the old note. If you wish to include a small piece of the old note to reply to, fine. But not the whole note.

2.  YOU -- not me --

Must provide the follow information in the subject line:

A.  Your name.
B. Nature of post (reply -- news article -- opinion piece -- announcement -- request -- asking etc.)
C.  If replying:  what note are your replying to?

Unless 1 and 2 ABC above are met I will not post the note.

Bob Corbett