26955: Jepiem: (reply) Fwd: Re: 26934: On job creation (fwd)

Katleen's additional comment brings up another prerequisite to create jobs
in Haiti: Eliminate corruption and incompetence. See! Deye monn gain monn. I am

 waiting for someone to tell me that he/she has seen a way to get Haiti out
of  this mess barring outright occupation by god. I am sorry Katleen you
decided to  not return but I do understand your frustration. Having made many
trips
to Haiti  myself I wonder how anyone of good will and good sense can continue
to  think they can change this situation without a change in the Haitians
themselves or at least a total revolution in the way things are done in Haiti.

And if you want my opinion on that, it's not going to happen soon, particularly

 with Uncle Sam running this lousy show.
Math Jay