26969: Du Tuyau Re: 26947: Phillipe: (reply) Re: 26926: Morse (ask) Jobs in Haiti (fwd)

From: viandemoulue@aol.com

Wow!! I am so impressed. I see everyone changing tunes and talking good stuff.
That's why i like elections. At least, there is a hope even glimmer hope. I
understand now, why people like elections. That's why I hope for sure and in
the truth of veracity, that we elect a Haitian prezidan whoever he or she is
who want to be prezidan. After that, I have program suggestions too. No
joke.  ...   . well, just joke little bit not very much ...

- Forbid all people in gouvernenemt now and in the future, from going out of
country for maybe 7 months or 9 months maximum after working in gouvernment,
until all corruption investigation is complete on each person working in
gouvernement. (That means Latortue and co. cannot live Haiti the day new
prezidan comes to power for Boca Raton or some other place in Florida or sur
la Côte d'Azur).
- Defend (make no possible) for Haitians politicians to have foreign bank
account while in gouvernement; no employee gouvernement, no family either like
mother, sister, brother, girlfriend. [In Israel, something like this they have
may be why you have no too many stealers like other places in Middle East].
-Make CSCCA bigger, better, more relevant, with a much more sophisticated
investigative branch. So the CSCCA will be like the Haitian musical: pi gwo,
pi long, pi apetisan (more bigger, more length than just inches, more
appetizing)
- For all male employees, make sure the CSCCA (Cour Superieure de comptes of
the money of the state) investigate how many girlfriend they have and
investigate the girlfriend; they may make girlfriend save money for them in
foreign banks.
- Check to see how many new constructions for house for gouvernement employee
is under construction while they in power or after. Haitian politicians like
big BIG houses; that's a sure way to find out if they're vólè-ing/stealing.
That's our sign of "transfert de classe" in a class-conscious society. Moun
fou oh oh oh se Ayisien ...
- Have Parliament become the "center" of power, not executive branch. That
way, it's harder for all more than 100 egomaniac legislators to decide and
fire Cour de Cassation /Supreme Court because the judges want little money
fast from somewhere in Chicago or Texas.
- Pay judges better money too so they no have to consider dirty money, or
simply "a-little-money-on-the-side" from rich people, as a part-time job (if
you want part-time job, jidge, come to the United Country of Great States and
start at McDonald).
- Make sure state employees are qualification correctly for their job. That
mean "Lea Kokoye" should get the job if qualified, not "la petite princessse
qui ne peut pas se réveiller à 10 heures, parce que c'est trop tôt" (little
princess she is, she no can wake up for early work like before 10 a.m. because
it's too early). [Do that mean her work is to "work-up-and-down" the Ministre
under the minstre' desk at 12 noon? (just a DT stupid thought because
according to Sixto's story, if I remembering correctly, that cute girl could
not type well, no even type)]
- Work fast and efficient on this Diaspora thing. Haitians are Haitians even
with a German passport and green eyes and blond hair (... I haven't seen a
Haitian like that lately for awhile in the long time). Look, I Haitian still
and will become "citizen" (as if a Haitian is not a citizen... funny thought
of Haitian as to what "citizen" mean) maybe one day in United Country of Great
States. But I only 21 years old and came to New York 2 years, 5 months, and 12
days ago. But it is no sensical to say someone is no Haitian because the
person had one more nationality for economic/politic reason. Legally incorrect
and inlimbo if true, then that truth is true. Still, nenevr think you no
Haitian if you become "citizen" because ... for example I like to give for
instance, Neptune would not be in prison. They say he has foreign passport
with the number too. But as good Haitians we are, when
opposition/adversary/enemy no want you in gouvernement, they say you foreigner
but after, you are genocide people. Haitians are SO funny like that little bit.

Okay okay, I no speak no more. Just think that maybe we are finally talking
interesting stuff and liked to say, "I happy we discussion something more
interesting". We need more interesting discussing like that.

Moun fou,
Du Tuyau