Message # 27,000 Corbett -- Another 1000 notes for 2005.

This last set of 1,000 which began on Aug. 19 was at a rate of 7.2 messages a day.

That includes the relatively slower traffic in the time I was in Costa Rica.

This "counting" of the messages began in June 1999 when I moved the list to Webster University.

The first 12,226 of these are archived on my web page in a searchable list.

Those since, 14,774 are on Webster's server, but the webmaster just doesn't seem to want to load them into searchable access.

Before June 1999, I ran the list from June 1994, so for 5 years. I have none of those notes, and have no idea how many there were.

Onward!!!

Bob Corbett