27006: Corbett back up and running, will catch up in next two days

From Bob Corbett

Folks, I had a terrible scare. A complete crash which appeared to have erased all my data. But, though the miracles of the computer staff at my son's company, I am back up and running with, as best we know, 100% of my data restored. Wheeeee. But, until I can get out and buy it tomorrow, I am currently without any backup. My backup system was too near a heat source and burned out.

In any case, I am so terribly sorry that I was down for nearly a week in this very critical time in Haiti's history.

I'll get caught up as quickly as I can.

Bob Corbett