27040: Craig (reply) re: 27009: Kathleen (ask) US "support of Haitian elections" (fwd)

My regret is, based on our record of dealing with the messes we send to Washington, 210%. After all, (s)he will be "democratically elected".

Dan Craig

And if the next "democratically elected" president of Haiti wants to restore
Haitian army? Support drug dealing? Ignore rights of people?  How much
support of "democratically elected" president will U.S. give then?  kathleen