27040: Judy Hoffman Comments on Corbett Posting 27008 Allen(observations)my return from Haiti (fwd)

I want to thank Douglas Allen from the bottom of my heart for being so
gracious and kind as to take the bag of art supplies for our children in
Jacmel at Art Creation Foundation For Children. I also want to thank my
friends and colleagues who dropped everything they were doing to
donate/collect canvas, paints, brushes, etc. The bag made it safe and sound
via Tortuga Air and I am grateful. I would like for everyone to know how
kind he was to go out of his way for us.

Best regards and Happy New Year.

Judy Hoffman