27080: Ari: (ask) Bartolome de las Casas text

Historical question about Bartolome de las Casas's texts

I am doing research for our historical play we are producing to go on tour
in the US as a fund-raising event for the Memory Village project of the N a
Sonje Foundation Feb-April.

Part of our soundtrack will have a few narratives taken from historical
texts.  We have found The Requirement both in English and Spanish, BUT I am
still looking for the text where he suggested going to Africa and import the
stronger Africans in order to save the indians which is why he became known
as the "Protector of the Indians".

Does anyone know where we could find the actual text for this saying of
Bartolome de las Casas's?  We are in the middle of making our soundtrack, so
if anyone has an idea where we could find it quickly, we would be indebted
(hmm, interesting useage of the word!)

Thank you,
Carla Bluntschli for  DOA/BN
doabn@haiti.maf.net