27108L Du Tuyau (one more election comment on filozofi of Haiti for better understanding) (fwd)

As I was becoming more older reaching the age of vye granmoun (old person), I
realized that in truth for the fact, "the success of the West is the success
of Reason". That's the basic philosophical bedrock I will like to sleep in.
But my true brothers Haitians no like to sleep on that bed because they see in
it the word "rock". They prefer their Simmons and also call sometimes, even
from Haiti, 1-800-MATTRES (P.S. They save the last S for saving).

So anyways, as a moun fou Haitian person, I had to first look deep into my
bony head (unsing "bwa pen"  of course), to realize that Haiti too, has its
filozofik / philosophical principles: voye monte and se pa fót mwen.

Let me once more make something very clear. Every person who know little bit
about me as a moun fou, know that since ti kat-kat not long ago, I always had
one little sympathy for Mr. Bazin because when child in Haiti, he is the first
politician who under Baby Doc as Finance Minister, I ever saw on Tele Nasyonal
talking numbers in good and worthy Frenchie-French. Although he probably will
no be prezidan, if I am in Haiti, I will vote for him. No worry they would not
kidnap me; I am so ugly, bony, and poor-looking they would not even recognize
me as Diaspora. If anything, the polis nasyonal would shoot at me as an oogly
chimè.

But it for me is no problem that probably according to Gallup statistical
statistics, Preval is likelier next prezidan. And so now, tout moun pè - all
the real pipol/people of Haiti (i.e. the culturally superior and anti Kreyól
people are afraid). But hey, even if it was Guy Philippe or Charlito Baker or
Dany Toussaint who next prezidan, I would keep my cool and respect the choice
of all the votes after counted. Democracy always implied, all Haitian
Latinists, "vox populi, vox dei". But for so long, many people politicians
Haitians and politicians want-to-be say so much that Lavalas is so evil so the
people will never vote for them again, now they got trapped into their own
trap. After all the voye monte (Haitian filozofik principle numero uno), they
sudenly realize that Lavalas never mean before or after: "Aristide", but
instead, the final and ultimate decision of the vast majority of the Haitian
people to partake in the political process. They just never caught up to it
and so now, Haiti is once more in an electoral limbo. Men bon zen (that's the
good, true gossip).

Now, since all those Haitian politicians are antrave, mare, sezi, in
tchobo/trouble, they first forget about all their voye monte (i.e., without
statistical evidence, that once Titid is gone, we will get back to power full
fledge. vitan eternam, comme cela doit être, as usual). That's the voye monte
part. That's the Languichatte Debordus principle of "Si Languichatte le dit,
c'est vrai ... if Languichatte say it, yes it's true). Adye Bondye. he he he.
Demokrasi koke lan gój nou.

But then later on, there was a new revealing interjection: the uncompetent
incompetence of Haiti's intellectual, nothing short of a cultural Haitian "La
Mayót". Thus the second filozofik principle: scapegoating / se pa fót mwen.
It's not the gwo zotobre - big people fault; it's the UN and the OAS.
Everybody but me; everybody but us.

As a latinist/frenchie too, sometimes, they remind me to love speaking French
like Jean de La Fontaine: "Le plus âne des trois n'est pas celui qu'on pense"
(the dumber of all three is not whom you think it is/was/has been) hehehe.

Meanwhile, the masses of people and many true Lavalassiens are giggling /
laughing at the uncompetent incompetence of a defunct and moronic class, while
others in Site Solèy and Bèlè Bel Air are singing, like good Soulouquian kids,
a pre carnaval tune I luv to sing as a kid:

Lamayót mwen pa p pè w, se moun ou ye (you masked man no scare me for I know
who you are).

But then again, me is like Maurice Sixto: I bought a top-notch access card to
the balcony of the stadium to watch an international game, only as an acerbic
and even at this point, bitter spectator.

Du Tuyau, moun fou

----- End forwarded message -----