27117: Holmstead(reply)Re: 27114: Kathleen (reply) Holmstead query (fwd)

FROM: John Holmstead        <cyeberkismet5@yahoo.com>

Certainly don't understand all the defensiveness and
painting of me as a Lavalas this or that. Again, in
all your answers I have not seen anything but
conjecture that Aristide "gave orders to kill
journalists." I simply asked to be pointed to
"tangible evidence" and haven't seen any thus far. It
also seemed to me that Arthur's point was that RSF was
omitting any reference to the PNH having killed
journalist Abdias Jean in January 2005. I believe he
was eluding to the credibility of previous claims made
by RSF given this glaring omission. Maybe he can
clarify this for us.

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com