27175: Du Tuyau: (point of view and of thinking and of thought on Covenant), Re: Kathleen Burke; re; Mr. Morse; Re: Mr. Holmstead; Re: all people discussion (fwd)

Posted by Du Tuyau

Okay. let's all talk "covenant". I am not sure what this word - covenant-
mean. I suspect it means, a deal. So let's make a deal. Let's stop the
soundbite politik and let's talk serious stuff, little bit.

Anybody know that if you say Titid, or Aristide, or Jean-Bertrand, or any
combination thereof, Haitians and foreign people will talk for ever and ever
about nothing much. One say Titid was saint; one other said Titid was
lougawou/wherewolf. So for the spirit of nice debtae, let's talk and move on
to something better about Haiti than just Titid as a lougawou, or as the
second black saint from Haiti since Pierre Toussaint.

A couple weeks in the past, no long ago, some people on list talk serious
issues about gouvernement, developpement programme, you know ... things like
that. In the spirit of more than just pure love or pure hate for Titid, why we
no discuss issues like that ... like ... how best to move Haiti from a violent
culture political to one where intelligent discourse takes place, and good
deeds people do from all classes of people?

Why we no have discussion about "citizenry"? What do that mean? Do that word,
citizenry, mean that we all child of same country, or do it mean we child of
our family first (okay ... let me not use word like "family", as some might
consider me as a provocateur, wanting to talk about Fanmi Lavalas again).

Okay okay okay ... you get the nuts and bolt.  I always carry my hammer in my
hidden pocket (not where you think ... oh-oh... my head's once more in the
gutter).

So, let me say this ... I would like to go some time in the futuristic of not
too long from now, on vacationning in Haiti, in Plaisance, for a week, with a
prospective girlfriend. For now, the girlfriend is in my head but if I have
this girlfriend, I no know, she will have needs to experiencing the HOT-HOT
sun of the homeland under some awsomely cool Haiti shade (oh man, what a nice
dream I got there!!). Where will you suggest for me to go, ladies and
gentleman? Better yet guys, let the ladies answer little bit for me. I am
very "partial".

But back to serious stuff ... little bit ...

So, lest we forget Titid as our favorite soundbite, we and our children's
children will be stuck on the list of Mister Corbett, 100 more years, still
debating Titid. Meanwhile, the guy shall be enjoying Safari and Zulu dances in
a South African resort while we'll still be sweating over whether or not Haiti
should open up sweatshops. Notice now that he speaking in Zulu language, not
even in his host language of Xhosa.

In the spirit of February 7, 2006, when we will have elections supposedly (I
think it will happen this time; Haitian polticians of all class and
koulè/color are respectful of blan [i.e. foreigner, no necessarily white]),
why do we not talk about real issues?

If many of you no stop talking Titid, I will file for 501(c)(3) with IRS for a
nonprofit. I will call it on the internet for all people: https://www.titid-
hater-and-lover.org  I will then proceed to ask Titid-esque questions
like .... "do you think Titid speak sometimes to Boniface Alexandre, or does
he talk in secret with Boulos and Apaid, and IRI's Lucas, and even HDP's
Mister Jim Morell?

If you have all the right answers, you will get a trip to Pretoria for nice
luncheon with Titid. No worry ... I will call my contact from my Rada and
Petro lwa, and they will send Titid the message in his dreamerish nightmares.

But if you lose, ... if you lose, I will charge you 500 dola US and will open
up a fund for the poor in Cite Soleil and Bel Air, from your money, courtesy
your stupidity. But remember, when you ask me for transparency in the
distribution of those funds, I will tell you to contact MINUSTHA in Pótoprens.

Du Tuyau moun fou

----- End forwarded message -----