27174: Du Tuyau: Sample question for nonprofit future website (fwd)

Posted by Du Tuyau

Okay. If you think I'm joking, it's only half-jokingly. If Mister Corbett no
mind, let me give you sample of questions I will ask you so you can discuss
serious issues about a dying country instead of Titid. Heck, I will even ask
you Titid-esque question. Here are samples of questions for you, below.

Sample question:

- How many Haitians does it take to turn a light bulb?

(Sample answer) - None. Haiti has no electricity and therefore, no one could be
turning on any lights.

Sample "fill-in the blanks":

- While all other countries in the region (Jamaica, Dominican Republic,
Grenada,
the Bahamas) are developing slowly little bit but surely, Haiti is .....   (the
blank word/answer is ... "enveloping"). So you would answer like this, fillin
in the blank:

- While all other countries in the region (Jamaica, Dominican Republic,
Grenada,
the Bahamas) are developing slowly little bit but surely, Haiti is enveloping.

Multiple Choice questions (sample like this one):

In Haiti, political power is defined as mean to:
(a) create the right conditions to do good for the citizenry;
(b) speak in great oratory and eloquence without saying nothing;
(c) enrich oneself to the detriment of everyone else;
(d) answers (b) and (c).

Of course the answer for the sample multiple choice is (d).

Okay okay.... I know I'm boring you but finally, a sample essay question (more
serious little bit for the Titid-lovers-and-haters).

Sample essay question:

Jean-Pierre Boyer and Jean-Bertrand Aristide (both Jean) share one more thing
little bit than just beginning of first name. The president before, Boyer, fron
1818 to 1843, sold the spirit and spirituality of the hard-fought independence
of the land to the French when he agreement to pay indemnity to the French. The
facts at the time when he did (1825) clearly and stubbornly indicate that Boyer
could have fought his way out with just a little bit of leadership resolve.
Titid afterwards, made it harder very much for future leaders to seriously
bring the issue up to the table of serious debate and discussion, because
instead of serious Haitian scholars debating first the negative psychological
toll on the nation (the collective) since then, he made demand to Tonton Chirac
for little revolutionary money [21 billion dola]. How true do you think is the
above-statement? Explain in detail your analytical analysis.

So you see, brothers and sisters Haitians and no-so-Haitians. We have lots to
talk/discuss/do/think about. Some sad. Some not-so-sad. Why do we no better
channel the energy into prductiveness?

Oh well, why should we talk about this? After all, I am ....

Du Tuyau, moun fou

----- End forwarded message -----