27189: Arthur (Internet) Haitian Election Radio Jingles (fwd)

Arthur (Internet) Haitian Election Radio Jingles

Charles Henri Baker
Partial lyric: "Charles Henri Baker decided that Haiti must change; Real
Haitians, we should all walk with him"

Marc Bazin
Partial lyric: "There's only one rendez-vous, it's the rendez-vous by the table;
We die for the table, we'll be imprisoned for the table; We go into exile for
the table, we'll vote for the table"

Guy Philipe
Partial lyric: "We are mobilized, we are going to elections; We are going to
vote for Guy Philippe, we'll never forget what he did!"

Rene Preval
Partial lyric: "Tell me who built more roads? Preval!; Who built more schools?
Ti Rene!; And national production? Preval!; All Haitians, let's relax, put it
down so we can rest!"

If you have the technology, you can listen to the full jingles at
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5073544