27202: Simidor (reply): Re: 27163: Ives: Re: Collesano: Haiti Progres vs. Batay Ouvriye (fwd)

From: Daniel Simidor

Debating the Haiti-Progres crowd is drudge work, and
ultimately useless.  But I will say this: this fifth
column attack against Batay Ouvriye goes beyond the
individuals involved, i.e. the ?independent
researcher? Jeb Sprague and the Larouche-like Ben
Dupuy and his cronies.  It comes at a time when that
organization (Batay Ouvriye) is dealing a serious blow
against the neoliberal agenda, the low wage sweatshop
dynamic with Haiti as ground zero for the entire
region.

The ?$100,000 Smoking Gun? is a set up that goes hand
in hand with fingering key Batay Ouvriye organizers
for potential violence.  The whole thing stinks of US
government counter intelligence and character
assassination.

That Jeb Sprague should have revealed his own funding
sources is an obvious requirement in terms of
transparence or accountability.  How much money did
Haiti-Progres collect from the Aristide regime?  We?ll
never know since that book is kept closed.