27211: Sylvain: (announcement) Reading in NY, Jan19th (fwd)

Submitted by Patrick Sylvain

Next Thursday January 19th, I will be reading at Cornelia Street Cafe in
NYC with two other writers from <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns =
"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Boston; Tehila Lieberman,
and Jean-Dany Joachin. The event will start at 6:00 PM. I will be glad if
you can make it. Please pass the word to your friends and family in the
area. Hope to see you.

For more information visit   http://www.corneliastreetcafe.com/ or call
(212) 989-9319

By the way, my ATT e-mail address was down for a bit, so my apologies for
the inconvenience this may cause some of you.

Patrick Sylvain,

Love, Lust & Loss

(Mémoire D’encrier, 2005)

www.schoenhofs.com