27216: Morse(reply) Wharram/Skerret/Narcosphere/Pinochet (fwd)

Richard Morse

I'm not sure I understand the phrase <the increasing reports of grave  human
rights violations carried out by the Brazilian-led force.> Who came up  with
that? This sounds like a phrase that should be attributed to our lobbyist
friends with ties to our friend in South Africa. Wharram and <his people>
never

seem to mention the <Angelic> gangs of Cite Soleil ever doing harm  to the
society or their neighbors. When you ignore the truth and reality you  give
fuel

to the very people you hate. You're strengthening their cause. It  makes the
pendulum swing too far. You complained so much about a  general and now you
get,

according to you, the Pinochet folks. Amazing  isn't it?  What's the
difference between a leftist extremist and a rightist  extremist?..... I
couldn't tell
you.

When Aristide left, I hear that the Group of 184 divided the spoils
(government). Could some one tell me who got EDH?

----- End forwarded message -----