27234: Holmstead (comment) Re: 27219: kathleen (comment) (fwd)

FROM: John Holmstead    <cyberkismet5@yahoo.com>

I am sorry but why is so much effort being expended to
attack people's credibility rather than addressing the
issues? It might make one fell like one is somehow
"winning" an argument in the short run but does little
to advance our understanding in the long term.
Sometimes the response and banter on this list just
comes off as plain silly. I really wish folks would
stick to facts, as much as they are discernible from
what's available, debate the difference, not paint
others of any particular political persuasion to
demean or detract from their arguments and just plain
old grow up.