27229: Wharram (Reply); 27216 Reply Morse (reply) Wharram/Skerret/Narcosphere/Pinochet (fwd)

From Bruce Wharram <bruce.wharram@sev.org>

Mr. Morse,
I'm not taking sides on any of the issues that I send to Corbett - I don't
know enough about any of them to make any kind of an intelligent comment.
Also, I'm not sure what you mean by "<his people>" - I do not have any
"people" - just an innocent by-stander who has a love for Haiti and the
Haitian people after going to Haiti about 12-13 times since 1987 and working
with them.

 "Wharram and <his people> never seem to mention the <Angelic> gangs of Cite
Soleil ever doing harm  to the society or their neighbors. When you ignore
the truth and reality you  give fuel to the very people you hate. You're
strengthening their cause. It  makes the pendulum swing too far. You
complained so much about a  general and now you get, according to you, the
Pinochet folks. Amazing  isn't it?  What's the difference between a leftist
extremist and a rightist  extremist?..... I couldn't tell you."