27247: Henderson--seeks medical information (fwd)

From: SFclinics

List members:

It has been some years since I have been able to visit Haiti and I am sadly
out of touch with people who use to be my contacts.  My adopted son's Haitian
father is suffering from a hernia which, I gather, requires surgical
intervention.  This man is from the LaCroix area about 15 miles south of
Gonaives.  When
I worked there, I would have referred him to Dr. Binkley  at Pierre Payan or
Dr. Rusher at Claire Heureuse.  I no longer know how to contact either of them
or even if they are still in the area., I would like to see if I can arrange
to get my friend seen and treated.   Any leads, or advice, will be deeply
appreciated
VOCATVS  ATQUE NON ----VOCATVS  DEUS ADERIT
Bidden or not bidden, God is present

  Carl Jung