27240: Du Tuyau: (FWD) commentary forward from my brother in Australia, the land down under (fwd)

Submitted by Du Tuyau

Good morning and good weekend to all of you. Here is what my brother, who
somehow managed to get into a kantè (boat) and landed in the land down under
(Australia) sent to me this morning. He wants sharing with you. Name of
brother kept to me only (withheld) because he want still enjoyment of the
bikini and sun-filled country with no chimère attack of him.

         [[[begin ... forwarded message]]
<< hey bro. what'sss up. I just got an email yesterday from one of my
girlfriends back in Pacot. she says that the true electoral problem in Haiti
is shame, not incapacity. those who overthrew Aristide feel stupid that they
made two mistakes. First error, they arrested Jean-Juste because they refuse
for him to run; but God already had plans because, Jean-Juste has leukemia. He
is only now worth one thing: death. They want him dead for the masses of Bel
Air and Cite Soleil to pran lari (take to the streets) and cause chaos and
destruction and all. That would help them say that Lavalas is evil and put
little more pressure on UN for repression in Cite Soleil.

<< bro, second mistake is this: they arrested the wrong people. They arrested
Neptune, Só Anne, Jean-Juste, and all the Titid fifth column; but they forgot
the swimmer. You know, the guy who said that "fók nou naje pou n sa sóti"
(we've got to swim to get ashore); you know; they forgot to arrest Mister
Marmelade ... what's his name again? yeah - yeah -yeah, ... Preval.

<<<NOW, THIS was a serious, stupidest oversight they made, brother Du Tuyau.
How you forget to arrest Preval if you want to win elections, man? I say Big
tchwipe to them from the first "genocide" arrest, and now I feel vindicated,
man. (Du Tuyau translates: tchwipe is noise Haitian people make from the
corner of their mounth trying to say "so what").

<<< I know you gotta go bro, to the restaurant kitchen and cook some more food
but read this ... now they all say everywhere, that if Preval win, it's
because UN want him to win; it's because UN no bombard Cite Soleil. But you
know bro, that's mistake number 2 again because those guys think that Haiti is
Pótoprens. If they neutralize Cite Soleil and Bel Air, they think, then they
can win. But what about Jamais Vu, Plaisance, Limbe, Tigwav, Miragoane, St-
Marc (genocide/RNDDH city), Archaaie, Jeremie, and on and on and on?

<<<I tell you what brother, I never see a section of an elite of any country
so vocal but yet so stupid. The good guys from the elite Haitian are also
giglling and might even vote for Charlito. But trust moi, they no happy about
the image those mo'fo's are projecting.

<<<Gotta go but one last question, DT. Have you heard anything or read
anything about the Washington and New York and Miami chimeres? How'd they feel
these days? Still writing about Titid on their websites? moun fou oh oh oh
oh!!! hm hum hum!!!

<<<Du Tu. gotta go; I'll send you  picture of my new "down-under" hottie
tomorrow as attachment in email. The sun's hot overhere, so are the girls.
You've gotta come for vacation and forget 'bout Brooklyn, man!

<<<kool.. later.  Latortue's got the shoes in the wrong foot.  please share
your email for me with friends and foes alike.

<<<later, bro. much luv to my brother. I'll save u a chick if you come here.
Hey, are you still feminist a la De Beauvoir?  if you are, you may not like my
women-language style. heck gotta go anyway.

[[end forwarded message]]

This is how the message came to me, from my brother who lives in Australia. No
joke; just serious joke.

Du Tuyau