27255 Du Tuyau: Commenting on Batay Ouvriye and all

Submitted by DuTuyau

I am sorry. I feel sorry for Batay Ouvriye. I think that Batay Ouvriye forget
how to make money for working hard for the little people. I have the secret
and after they use that secret, nobody will fight anymore on the list of
Mister Corbett about little 100,000 dola. Here's the secret.

Okay you guys and girls from Batay Ouvriye; you have representatives in Haiti.
Do they play bólèt? ... You know, ... Haitian Lotto, as in senkant/kenz/dis
(50-15-10)? Remember that?

When I small child in Haiti, if you play for one pias/goud, and you win first
prize, you make 50 goud; you win second prize and you win 15 goud; you win
third prize and you still win ten time what you play: 10 goud for just one
goud.

So ... I think Batay Ouvriye should have play little bólèt/lotto. If they no
want to say it like this, say it in French. They should have played la loterie
nationale. Why they no play little bólèt I will never know. That way, no
fighting there would be on list about Ben Dupuy's money; no heart attack
potentiality would have been for PNP (Party National Popularity); no nothing
like that!! Maybe we would have been able to have gone on discussing more
serious issues. No? ...

If I ever get involved with non-profit, I will do exactly that. I make friends
with the Haiti's Directeur or Directrice of La Loterie Nationale, (hopefully
it's a directrice pretty girl) ... and then when I want little money, I get
the bon boul (the right winning numbers) from him or her and then, I play it.
That way, no one can say I got money from AIDUS or USAID (or whatever) or CAID
(Canadian Agency) to overthrowing Titid.

My thoughts are: I suspect 10 years from now, a new left leaning non-profit
that will show up on landscape political will be accused of helping to
overthrow Titid back in 2004, if they are no populist enough a la haitiana.
That's my thinking for thoughts. So to all of you nonprofit people, make
friend with Directorate of Loterie Nationale, play the bon boul (the good
numbers) and then win and use that money for good cause.

Du Tuyau, thinking in the smoking clouds of the Haiti political skies.