27303: Walton (Response) RE: 27300: Du Tuyau (Opinion) (fwd)

From: Robert <rawalton0@excite.com>

 Re: "I spoke with Stalin in 1953, he told me that he think "Haiti is
 a<br>hole filled with bonehead politicians who pretend to be Marxists
 and<br>capitalists ... " "... but in truth, all they are is bloodsuckers
 and the-people's-money-suckers".  "...they all want power but do
 not<br>know what power means."

 Solution- Haiti petitions the Republic of Cuba for annexation as its 15th
 province.

Some possible results:

 Bush panics: returns Tetid and finances Haiti's recovery. (Don't hold
 your breath).

 Cuba accepts (Again, don't hold your breath.): crooks and thieves get
 choice of special 30-caliber treatment or long ropes and short drops
 (more proof there's freedom of choice under communism!). Those who are
 left quickly learn to focus on their assigned jobs, not alledged
 government wrongdoings.  No one starves/eats particularly well or gets
 rich.  Everyone works, gets a domicile, education, medical care. (Yes,
 Virginia, Castro knows what power means - and how to use it.)