27353: Holmstead (advice) Re: 27336: Simidor (reply): (fwd)

FROM: John Holmstead

I am not gonnna be happy till I see all the tax
returns of everyone on this list otherwise I'm gonna
assume they were part of the financial conspiracy of
Aristide to steal millions.

Jeb, don't take the bait. Some folks just gotta stew
in their own juices long enough before you can eat em.
Do better things with your time like continuing the
excellent research you've started. I have faith the
rest will take care of itself in due time.