27396: Itiah: National Black Fine Art Show (fwd)

From: Itiah1@aol.com

I am pleased to let you know that select pieces of my paintings will be on
view with Kenkeleba Gallery at the National Black Fine Art Show  in NYC from
2/1 (preview) through 2/5/06. My 2006 art calendar will also be  available
there.

Should you wish to visit the studio while you are in the neighborhood feel
free to call me to schedule an appointment.

Furthermore, I understand that the magazine with my art on the covers (A
Gathering of The Tribes) will be showcased at the event at Peg Alston Fine Art

booth, you may want to check it out!

Best regards,
Yolene Legrand
32 Union Square East, #807
New York, NY 10003
212/ 253-6803
E-mail: _itiah1@aol.com_ (mailto:itiah1@aol.com)

Web site: _Welcome to  YoleneLegrand.com_
(http://www.yolenelegrand.com/index.htm)

----- End forwarded message -----