27404: Du Tuyau: (Response) Kawonabo (fwd)

From: viandemoulue@aol.com

I wasn't going to respond, Kawonabo. You want to know who I am? That's
irrelevant in the BIG picture. At least, that's what I think; but I don't
think well and so ... I respond but only little bit.

You want me to say who I am but you don't say who you are. You call yourself
Kawonabo. Last I checked in Preparatoire 1 at JMG (1st grade I think) in Haiti
with Mèt Pena, Kawonabo was Caonabo in French, a Indian queen before Haiti
become St-Domingue and slave nation.

To you now ...

Are you a queen, like say Queen's singer "Nothing really matters"? That would
be a great metaphor for Haiti ... Nothing really matter. But that "Queen" is
dead and it was a "He". So I that why is why I was little careful for answer
to you.

You see, that why is why some ultra leftist Haitians hate Guyler C. Delva; he
reporting with quotes from gouvernement ... like "Haitians may have to
sacrifice and walk as much as 30 miles [50 kilomètres] to a polling station".
Disorganized by design, with intention little bit to keep poor people from
voting, or disorganized by dumbness, or both? Maybe both. They're no good at
organizing but very good at trying to steal; they're like the Junkers/Prussia
people and discipline like military German in stealing.

So you see my friend or not-friend Kawonabo, this is what really matters;
not "who am I?" For one thing, I no vice-presidential kandida for Ross Perot.
Remember his quote? Now, he's dead too. So I am careful little bit but
confident that something surprising will surprise even me. I have two pen on
my desk and whitchever way, I'll have something to say about it... even if to
rant... as usually...

If you allow me a true story little bit, Mister Corbett, I tell you why I am
careful with incognitos too. But i want to make sure that Kawonabo know I am a
man, fully and completely. Now, here's story I shorten and gloss over little
bit. Maybe you'll get a little laugh out of it.

When younger than now that I am 21 years old, I go to clubs in New York for
weekend with friend who like girls too much. One mrning like 3 a.m., after
partying, we take subway-train to Brooklyn New York for sleeping. And then
after that, we sit in train. We see beautiful girl sitting and talking Spanish
beautiful with little gestures too feminine for a girl. My other friend
Haitian likes long hair, like most Haitian males. So he approach and talk to
girl .. she smiles and want little kiss from him. I grabbed his shirt and say
in little Kreyól "fanm lan pa senesóv"  (I suspiscious she is fake woman). He
no listen and start kissing with passion little bit. All the while, I laughing
suspisciously... My friend reached out little below supposed girl and BOOM, he
grapped on something a little too stiff.  He got mad and tried to hit his
kisser he think before was girl. I told him "Man, ... I no have no money to
get you out of jail .. so take it easy".

By the time we go to our house, he rushed to bathroom spitting, trying to puke
little bit (pardon my bad French), emptied out a whole bottle of Aquafresh in
his mouth, and then cried and took a hot, HOT shower to wash his self from the
experience. So I told him little bit: I hope you learned your lesson... It's
not all dark meat that is griot/griyo my friend. Some of them are dog meat
too, others are viann Kabrit goat meat.

So Kawonabo, assuming that you're woman, I no can say much to you about me
except for this:
- I no trust no Haitian politician (the cat got wet with hot water and now is
a fraid of frigidaire water);
- It no matter who Du Tuyau is, but I promise you I am a manly man;
- Nothing is simply that simple in politics Haitian;
- I wish the next prezidan the best; if he's not the popular choice, Haiti
will be fire again for years to come.

Du Tuyau, pensive