27412: Charles: (reply) (Corbett adds) Re: 27407: Jepiem: RE: 27395:(a reply) to Mr Morse post on New York times article (fwd)

Philippe Charles:

Math wrote:

Everyone interested should read the  article which
appeared in the New York times of 29th January to form their own  opinion.
May be then we can start a debate about it. I found it rather  illuminating.

I, too,  found the article illuminating. I thought the article was a "must-read"
for those intereested in Haiti. I forwarded  it to Bob and don't know why
he did not post it to the list.

Corbett notes: The article was posted as # 27392. Of all the years I have been running the list I received more copies of that article than any other item ever, and the first one was sent in by Dan Craig, which is the one I posted. The artcles were all the same, but after I posted Dan's I didn't post other copies.

Bob