27429: Constant: Not really a reply, just a correction ; 27408: Constant (reply)-- Corbett adds: Paquiot (reply) Re: 27404: Du Tuyau: (Response) Kawonabo (fwd)

From: Jacques Constant <paquiot@yahoo.com>

Sir,
The "Last I checked in preparatoire 1 at JMG ..." quote is from  Viandemoulue's with whom
I disagreed that Caonabo was a woman. BTW, Paquiot is Jacques(-Paquiot) Constant.

Caonabo, cacique of the Maguana (Cibao was the name of the region, not the caciquat) was
married to Anacaona (not his sister as I had said); Anacaona fled to her brother Bohecio
after the Vega Real battle; she later became cacique of the Xaragua