27440: Fwd: Re: 27416: Ogou: (a comment and protest) from Math Jay (fwd)

From: Jepiem@aol.com

This is the first I ever heard of kidnappings being used to provide fodder
for human sacrifice in Haiti. With a name like Ogou ferail I would urge the
poster to check his (I assume it's a he or may be shouldn't from the name
Ogou)

sources before spreading such sensational rumor because all it seems to be so
 far is a rumor as he says he heard. Enough harm has been done to haitian
culture  and heritage by rumor mongers and interested parties and we don't need
any more  of that.

Math Jay