27442: : Du Tuyau (Correction) Re: Kawonabo (fwd)

From: viandemoulue@aol.com

OOPS!! Thank you!! Thanks to all of you who've just remember me that I had bad
memory. It's even worser. I had better joke if Kawonabo was a man and he was a
man. So he no she.

I am so sorry for depraving our Indian history. Thank you also to private
emailing on it from TONTONGA. I did little checking too and realized that if I
was still in Mèt Pena's class, I would have had not only zero barre yesterday
morning, but also a good whipping for bad student memory.

What can I say , I am really aging. Next time aroun, I'll make sure I checking
my facts before opening my mouth.

Once again, thank you to all of you.

Du Tuyau (brain cells thinning)