455: campbell (reply) Fw: 27323: Daniel Bartley-- request (fwd)

From: campbell52@bellsouth.net

February 3, 2006

Dear Daniel,

One of the finest examples of a successful project concerning meeting the needs of the Haitian people, is ''HOPITAL ALBERT SCHWEITZER HAITI''. Madame Mellon, past away, a few years ago. She always respected the poor and
needy.  She was quite an inspiration to all!

There are many references to be found.
You will be blessed!

The web site is www.hashaiti.org.  or
info@hashaiti.org.

''THE BAPTIST MISSION'' in Kenscoff,
is inspirational, as well.

There are many many projects in Haiti,
One must  realize, we are in their land.
The only way for your eyes to be opened
to the people (poor and needy), is to bond
with them on a one on one. It takes years for all, to really understand the true motive, on both sides of the fence.

Once the true relationships develop, it
is the most ''awsome and inspiring'' gift
of life itself !  LOVE, WILL FLOW AND
FLOW, FROM EVERYONE.  IT IS A
PRIVILEGE TO EXPERIENCE, AND
BE A PART OF...  WHEN YOU PASS
THE TESTS (and I do mean tests).......
YOUR LIFE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN!

There is a professor who has taught the
cultural communications class, for the past few years.  She may now be teaching
at IRCC (St Lucie county ) or FL. ATLANTIC UNIVERSITY.  Just ask the
administrations depts. for Margaret.  She
may be able to shed some light on this subject...

You are welcome to stay in touch.  Who
knows what the future may bring...........

Respectfully,

j. leslie

email:  www.campbell52@bellsouth.net

If you would like to stay in contact,  you are

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob Corbett" <corbetre@webster.edu>