=?x-unknown?q?27458=3A__Sprague_=28reply=29_27340=3A_Simidor_?==?x-unknown?q?andPhilom=E9=2FDominique_=28B=2EO=2E=29_questions_?=

 From Jeb Sprague

Dear Reader's Simidor and Philomé/Dominique (B.O.),
I have attempted below to answer some of your questions and comments
in regards to my articles and research.

(1)   Philomé/Dominique (B.O.):
Your contention that I have only sent you one email is false.  I sent
my first email to B.O. on October 1, 2005.  After a long in-person
discussion with Mario Pierre in Washington D.C. (September 05'), I
called him in early October to clarify his statements.   This second
time, we spoke only briefly.   If anyone wishes me to take the time,
I can provide this phone record and show the sent emails on my server
account.  Prior to sending these emails the Solidarity Center had
mentioned the relationship, that existed between B.O. and itself (See
NED FYI  2006) in a June 2005 interview.