27460: Labrom re Dancing with the Stars (fwd)

From Jacqui Labrom

If any of you watch Dancing with the Stars and saw the results program last
nite (Frid.) you would have seen a world class Haitian Ballroom dancer doing
a show dance. He is Emmanuel Pierre Antoine I believe and he is married to
the daughter of the Indian family who own Little Europe. I met her the other
week at the Pétion-Ville club and she told me he would be on.

He was fantastic. Some more positive things for Haiti!!

Jacqui Labrom

VOYAGES LUMIERE SA
email: voyageslumiere@haitelonline.com

Tel.(00 509) 249-6177/557-0753 (cell)