27467: Ogou: (reply) RE: 27440: Fwd: Re: 27416: Ogou: (a comment and protest) from Math Jay (fwd)

From: Ogou Feraille <ogouferaille@hotmail.com>

All we are asking Math that it is time that CANNIBALISM, human sacrifices stops in Haiti for any reason they practice them. No Haitian will deny that (the fact it exists). It will not lead Haitians anywhere (whether it is practiced by members of the “secret society” or “politicians” who want to secure power. Now, you are going to tell me also that some Haitians don’t make other become “zombies”, (to work later as slaves in their fields, farm or for whatever purpose they want to use them). Well my friend, I guess the proof is there when that “houngan” named AUXZENFER died. Thousand of ‘zombies’ had the opportunity to escape and that was a big event covered by the Haitian press. Did you know about that? You can still find these videos in Haiti for research. They were calling many people to come up and pick up their love ones who died years ago. And you will see Dr. Douyon, one of Haiti’s famous psychiatrist, working with these 'zombies', interviewing them. You got to listen to Haitians when they are talking and criticize their own society baby. Good luck. Just go and hang out in Haiti the way you want and at any time!

Ogou